Thursday, March 20, 2008

Week 8 - Thing 19

I just finished entering my first eight books into Librarything and I love it! What an easy way to provide access to my family's book collection and at the same time connect with other bibliophiles who enjoy the same type of literature. By sharing with others who have the same book tastes, I will never run out of good reading materials in my subjects of choice. What makes this site even more enticing is the ability to communicate with other readers, have a book discussion or exchange ideas about our mutual favorites. I'm looking forward to entering more of my book collection and getting my husband to participate as well. It will even encourage me to evaluate my books and decide what I want to keep and what needs to be discarded. This is a site that I will share with others and will use on a regular basis.

If you want to check out my book collection check out:


www.librarything.com/catalog/cdonovan



No comments: